Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,695 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 60 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 60 | Hi just joined I have a 65 k20 I am starting on soon, I'll setup some pictures as soon as I can get the misses to help me with it. I'm still a little behind on this computer stuff, just like the nuts, and bolts better I guess!
Last edited by Peggy M; 04/19/2023 8:39 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome coal, you're not the only one who is behind on the computer stuff. I get the kids to help me. I hope you can find the help you need, the knowledge is all here. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Welcome to the stovebolt,coal. You have become part of the best dang truck site on the web and the best bolters as well. Look forward to some pics. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 346 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 346 | Welcome to the Stovebolt, Coal. 
Terry K.
1951 5 window 1/2 ton
The only way to have a friend is to be one. -Ralph Waldo Emerson-
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 684 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 684 | | | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 43 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 43 | | | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 104 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 104 | The best help and the most info can be found here. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 | Howdy! 
Robert C. If it's true what they say, "You learn from your mistakes," I'm a Genius in the making. 1950 3600 | | |
| |