The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (chevyb, Shade Baby, CuzzFuzz), 249 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,136
Posts1,056,425
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#511047 02/27/2009 8:29 AM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 203
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 203
I have a 1947 5 window Chev 1/2 ton in the Gallery ... "The Canary".
I also have a 1953 3 window Chev 1/2 ton... "The Toad" which I think is in the gallery. Which has a Pacer front end, 9" Ford rearend, Toyota gauges etc. We had a period on the stovebolt page where I was given detailed instructions by several members on how to rebuild a 350 Chev engine, it went on for weeks and weeks finally got it finished and it still moves the Toad from place to place.
I recently purchased a restored 1952 3 window 3/4 ton Chev. '
I helped the previous owner from time to time during it's restoration as his health was failing. This is defiantly the finest restored truck I have ever seen. He recently developed Parkinson's Disease and is not doing well. When he offered the truck for sale I felt obliged to get it so that it would not end up being resold to someone who didn't appreciated the vehicle.

Skip (Fatfenders) Whitfield
Cobble Hill, B.C. Canada
Vancouver Island)

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/12/2025 8:59 PM.
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
Hey,that works just fine!

Sweet lookin' truck you got there.

Jock thumbs_up


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
OOOOOOOooooooo, Nice.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
Nice, very nice!!

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 208
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 208
Beautiful truck


1956 Chevy 3600
“Maynard”
In the DITY Gallery
More pictures on Flickr

Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 105
K
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
K Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 105
That is a gorgeous truck!!!!!!


Moderated by  Gord&Fran 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0