| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, 52Carl, Hotrod Lincoln, TooMany2count, chemanic, 1 invisible),
96
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,418 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 203 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 203 | I have a 1947 5 window Chev 1/2 ton in the Gallery ... "The Canary". I also have a 1953 3 window Chev 1/2 ton... "The Toad" which I think is in the gallery. Which has a Pacer front end, 9" Ford rearend, Toyota gauges etc. We had a period on the stovebolt page where I was given detailed instructions by several members on how to rebuild a 350 Chev engine, it went on for weeks and weeks finally got it finished and it still moves the Toad from place to place. I recently purchased a restored 1952 3 window 3/4 ton Chev. ' I helped the previous owner from time to time during it's restoration as his health was failing. This is defiantly the finest restored truck I have ever seen. He recently developed Parkinson's Disease and is not doing well. When he offered the truck for sale I felt obliged to get it so that it would not end up being resold to someone who didn't appreciated the vehicle.
Skip (Fatfenders) Whitfield Cobble Hill, B.C. Canada Vancouver Island)
Last edited by Peggy M; 04/12/2025 8:59 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Hey,that works just fine! Sweet lookin' truck you got there. Jock  1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | | | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 208 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 208 | | | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 105 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 105 | That is a gorgeous truck!!!!!! | | |
| |
| |