| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Eileen, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,310 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 2 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 2 | I own a 1972 Super Cheyenne C20. Bronze and white w/350 auto trans. It has factory tow and camper package. Newer V8 and duals. I have owned other Chevy trucks in the past,71 longbed w/307 and stick,70 longbed w/307 and stick/dark green. Two 66 c10s both shortbeds, one all original w/a six andthree speed. the other w/ a 305 and 4 speed. I am still sorry I sold that one. I am looking for a Shortbed 67-72 w/ a six in but most I see are too expnsive or rust buckets. Thank you
Last edited by J Lucas; 04/03/2009 5:22 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Hey, we're all sorry for the one we sold. Just ask Joker. Keep looking, they're out there. Welcome! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 2 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 2 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 339 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 339 | Steve, Welcome to the 'Bolt...Lots of good people here, and lots of knowledge to help when asked also...  Bill B. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Hi Steve, welcome to the 'bolt.
You never know you might find your dream shortbed here!
Good luck.
Jock. 1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 | Welcome to the Bolt! I regret a few that I have sold also! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 |  welcome to the bolt. Land of knowledge and resources for old bolts. Glad to have you around the garage. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 66 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 66 | I recently bought a 70' GMC Custom Camper Special half ton with the camper package, like your's. It has the 350 tranny and a 350 Target Master Motor (the first version of the goodwrench engines, plain jane, haha). At one time it was bluish green, but now primer black. Mine has factory a/c, does your's have that too? You'll be able find what you want. Check craigslist every day using keywords like chevy truck or gmc truck. Also try checking the craigslist for neighboring cities. Thats how I found mine. Have fun and welcome!
"So this year, I am upgraging my policy of zero tolerance to one of SUB-zero tolerance, which is MORE than zero." -Principal Jindraike
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 47 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 47 | Welcome to the bolt Steve. Sure nice having more 67 to 72 bolt owners on this sight. I have a 71 long box i restored and have owned for 24 years and still enjoy boiling the rubber off the rear tires. Good luck with yours. | | |
| |
| |