The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (TUTS 59, papas52, cmayna, Jay R, 2-Ton), 102 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,083
Posts1,056,332
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#521410 03/27/2009 3:47 AM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2
I own a 1972 Super Cheyenne C20. Bronze and white w/350 auto trans. It has factory tow and camper package. Newer V8 and duals. I have owned other Chevy trucks in the past,71 longbed w/307 and stick,70 longbed w/307 and stick/dark green. Two 66 c10s both shortbeds, one all original w/a six andthree speed. the other w/ a 305 and 4 speed. I am still sorry I sold that one. I am looking for a Shortbed 67-72 w/ a six in but most I see are too expnsive or rust buckets. Thank you

Last edited by J Lucas; 04/03/2009 5:22 AM.
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Hey, we're all sorry for the one we sold. Just ask Joker. Keep looking, they're out there. Welcome!

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2
Thanks

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 339
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 339
Steve, Welcome to the 'Bolt...Lots of good people here, and lots of knowledge to help when asked also... wave Bill B.


1952 Chevy 3104 Shortbed 5-window
Remember; Politicians and diapers both need to be changed
often, and for the same reason.....
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Joy Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Welcome!

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
Hi Steve, welcome to the 'bolt.

You never know you might find your dream shortbed here!

Good luck.

Jock.


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
Welcome to the Bolt! I regret a few that I have sold also!

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
wave welcome to the bolt. Land of knowledge and resources for old bolts. Glad to have you around the garage.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 66
R
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
R Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 66
I recently bought a 70' GMC Custom Camper Special half ton with the camper package, like your's. It has the 350 tranny and a 350 Target Master Motor (the first version of the goodwrench engines, plain jane, haha). At one time it was bluish green, but now primer black. Mine has factory a/c, does your's have that too? You'll be able find what you want. Check craigslist every day using keywords like chevy truck or gmc truck. Also try checking the craigslist for neighboring cities. Thats how I found mine. Have fun and welcome!


"So this year, I am upgraging my policy of zero tolerance to one of SUB-zero tolerance, which is MORE than zero." -Principal Jindraike
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 47
H
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
H Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 47
Welcome to the bolt Steve. Sure nice having more 67 to 72 bolt owners on this sight. I have a 71 long box i restored and have owned for 24 years and still enjoy boiling the rubber off the rear tires. Good luck with yours.


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0