The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Wally / Montana), 102 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,130
Posts1,056,720
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 46
R
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 46
My name is Michael Bell and I recently bought a 53 panel. It's a little rough but runs.

Last edited by J Lucas; 03/26/2009 3:19 AM.
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Hey, welcome to the site. I was just in Spartanburg last week, nice town. You have a neighbour with a panel closer than you think. I also have a '53 panel, it's staying close to original. I hope you like it here.

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 46
R
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 46
I found him and talked to him the other night. Real nice guy, I hope to get by to visit him soon.

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 397
L
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 397
ragtopwally,

Welcome to the Bolt!! Looks like you had a chance to chat with our good friend Alvin!! Both of you have alot in common owning a Stovebolt panel!!

We need to see some pix!

Hope to meet you at the "Big Show" in Spartenburg on May 30th!!



"Lucille" ..... Proud Member of the "Southern Stovebolts"

David Wolff
1946 Chevy 1/2-ton
In the Gallery
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome ragtopwilly, yes, we chatted for a good while the other night and I hope to get by and see the panel Thursday or Friday. Sounds like you have an original panel and I'm bringing my camera as I have a few questions of my own!!

And, be sure to put May 30th on your calender for the Southern Stovebolt reunion smile

This is the right place to be for Bolts!!

Edit: It was nice to meet another bolter,1953 Panel. This makes two canacks I know pretty dang good.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 03/26/2009 2:59 AM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 46
R
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 46
looks a little rough but I'll try to figure out the picture thing

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 339
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 339
ragtopwally, Welcome to the Stovebolt, lots of great
people here...Lots of information just for the asking...
Bill B.


1952 Chevy 3104 Shortbed 5-window
Remember; Politicians and diapers both need to be changed
often, and for the same reason.....

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0