| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, 68ironhead, PAUL Berardi, Joe H, 3B, Jon G, JW51),
194
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,188 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 238 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 238 | This move was a easy one for Toto I've included it to show that Toto is handy for moving even the smaller heavy items . The lawn mower is to be reworked into a parade item this year and the big crate is my new overhead gantry . The new bldg. is several miles from home so I also hauled the ferd out on Toto's last run so that I could get my tired back side home . Toto is now so Happy because for the first time in it's life she has a Indoor sleeping area . Here are the pictures for your enjoyment . ED H | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 684 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 684 | I'm sure Toto will appreciate his new home. Cleon | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Ed, I see you don't use the logging chain to hold things down anymore  Great to see so much going on. Keeps us going as well !!! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Toto is now so Happy because for the first time in it's life she has a Indoor sleeping area . ED H I hope she doesn't get separation anxiety and start tearing the place up!  1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | |
| |
| |