| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,605 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Thats gonna make one nice looking truck. That bed looks pretty good on the 55. Looks like you got a plan. Keep us posted and updated. Lots of knowledge here so be sure to take advantage of all the experience available. Don't just visit....plan on staying around a loong time  | | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 15 | Thanks- It's real solid truck with minimal rust (so far)-although I've read a lot regarding the cab corners rotting out-that's kinda intimidating..... I stuck my digi camera into the interior cab corner and took some shots- looked a little rusty, but no holes that I could see.
I was kinda hesitant regarding the bed, but it has grown on me and I plan to keep it.
I'll will definitely be asking questions if I can't find what I'm looking for by using the search feature. | | |
| |
| |