Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 1 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 1 | First off, Hello. I'm buying my first truck from the 50s. Had a 65 before, tons of 70s, few 80s, even fewer 90s. I still have to pay it off before I can take it home. I'm glad this site exists, I'm sure gonna need it.
Last edited by J Lucas; 03/13/2009 4:54 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome to the site. So, is micanopy where you live or the type of truck you have? I hope you like your latest acquisition. Feel free to use this site as often as you need to. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Hi,and welcome ! You've definately come to the right place,a lot of us rely heavily on this site. Don't forget to post some  when you get your truck home! Jock  1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 | Hope we can see some pictures of your 50's truck when you get it. I like that era myself. Good Luck and Welcome! | | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 | | | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 346 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 346 | Welcome to the Stovebolt! 
Terry K.
1951 5 window 1/2 ton
The only way to have a friend is to be one. -Ralph Waldo Emerson-
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | This site had kept me going expecially in the rough times. Its the place to be if your working on old stovebolts. Welcome and good luck. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 20 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 20 | Welcome,
You will get plenty of help from the knowledgeable folks on this site. I have had my '51 since last November. Good luck with it ! Let us know if you need any help. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 | Welcome aboard. You've definately found the right place for help and support and I sure you'll pickup a few friends along the way!! 
Robert C. If it's true what they say, "You learn from your mistakes," I'm a Genius in the making. 1950 3600 | | |
| |