The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (klhansen), 158 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#492315 01/12/2009 4:28 AM
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 7
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 7
Hey all, I'm new to this site. I don't know why it took me so long to find it. I'm the proud owner of a 39 Chevy pu, 57 Chevy Panel, and a 70 Chevy Panel. The 39 is a modified driver,V8, auto, Mustang II suspension,etc. The 70 is pretty well stock, also a driver. It has a 250 six, Automatic, ps. Still needs love. Current project is the 57. PO had it sandblasted then it sat outside uncovered for 4 monthes! I just HAD to have it. You guys know what I mean. Looking forward to the Sovebolt experience.

Last edited by J Lucas; 02/14/2009 7:44 PM.
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,517
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,517
Welcome!! Youre definitely at the right place.
Enjoy the ride.
Marty

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Yes, we know exactly what you mean. I love to drag them home to.
Welcome to the bolt. Looking forward to seeing you around the garage. Good luck on the panel.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
2
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
2 Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
Welcome to the Stovebolt, wv 57 panel. wave


Terry K.

1951 5 window 1/2 ton

The only way to have a friend is to be one.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

27Capitol #492409 01/12/2009 12:26 PM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
welcome to the stovebolt site. Us panel guys are out numbered so it's nice to have you join. Hope you like it here.

Leo #492417 01/12/2009 12:42 PM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 88
E
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
E Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 88
welcome

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
M
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
M Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
Welcome cool


Sabrina
'54 3100

Now cruising in the Passing Lane


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0