| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,209 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#49035 08/14/2005 6:59 PM | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 12 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: May 2005 Posts: 12 | As you could tell from my "Pull the engine?" post, I'm new at this. This story will make you cringe as well. I was removing the rocker arm assembly, and it came apart, scattering half the parts around the garage. After picking up everything I could find, I'm missing both of the thin washers (bushings? shims?) that go on the rocker arm shaft next to the oil connector. Does anyone out there have these, or know where I can get them? I'm supposed to put the engine back together over Labor Day weekend, and I'm sunk without these.
Thanks again! | | |
#49036 08/15/2005 4:40 AM | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 586 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 586 | Put a post in the parts wanted section. Hopefully someone will help you out. Cecil...... | | |
| |
| |