| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (TooMany2count, Woogeroo, cmayna, Jay R, Rusty Heaps, TexasJim50, TUTS 59, Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, Forty9, 1 invisible),
94
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,411 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 217 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 217 | I'm updating my burb to 12 volt. I have a 12 volt generator, I now need a good replacement 12 volt regulator. Should I buy one, if so where? or should I have it retrofitted to 12 volts? I know an alternator is a better option but, I want to keep it looking original.
Thanks | | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 1,403 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 1,403 | I think the vendors have them. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 190 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 190 | I have them just like the original 6 volt but in 12 volt. IM me for more info and price. Ken | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 1,299 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 1,299 | Just ask for one for a 55. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | Just ask for one for a 55. Second series. 55.1 was 6v. Also your FLAPS should have them or be able to order one.
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 Riding in the Passing Lane | | Riding in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 | Any parts store or specialty store can supply one. You are close to Classic Parts. I believe there is a discount for Stovebolters there. We can supply a used one. George They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing. 1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne SuperIn the Gallery Forum | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 | Ebay still in original box direct replacement 9$ | | | | | Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 1,859 Grumpy old guy playing with trucks, cars, and boats | | Grumpy old guy playing with trucks, cars, and boats Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 1,859 |
The problems we face today can not be addressed at the same level of intelligence we were at when we created them - Albert Einstein Or with the same level of $ - Me
| | |
| |
| |