The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
8 members (1955 1 Series, klhansen, John Dlugos, Bill Hanlon, Gray_Ghost, Otto Skorzeny, 2 invisible), 219 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,179
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#472024 11/16/2008 12:13 PM
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Joy
Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Hello, I just joined and am looking forward to getting some good info from all you knowledgeable stovebolters. I just bought a 63 C-10 shortbed fleetside with the 6 cyl. and "3 on the tree". I had a 58 Apache a few years ago, then sold it to buy a boat of all things! I kind of regretted selling it and was hankering for another truck.
I picked this one up off of craigslist for a 1800.00 which was a good deal I think. Has some electrical and body issues (don't they all?), but I bought it in Clearwater Fl. which is a little over an hour away and was able to drive it home. I was a little apprehensive about crossing the Sunshine Skyway bridge, but the ol girl handled it without a hitch! Thanks again for having me.
Jay M.

Joy #472034 11/16/2008 1:25 PM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 88
E
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
E Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 88
welcome, we are here to help and get helped.

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 843
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 843
Welcome,Jay

BC52 #472105 11/16/2008 5:12 PM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
Welcome Joy, glad to have you aboard!

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
2
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
2 Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
Welcome to the Stovebolt, Jay wave


Terry K.

1951 5 window 1/2 ton

The only way to have a friend is to be one.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
If you can drive it home you are definitely "ahead of the game". Sounds like a nice RUNNING project.
Welcome to the Stovebolt. Knowledge is the best resouce and this is the best place!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 382
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 382
Welcome, Jay...its great to have you here! Make sure & fix us up with some pictures when you get a chance.


1948 Chevrolet 1-Ton Grain Truck
In the Stovebolt Gallery SOLD
More pix in Photobucket

"A Man & His Truck--It's a Beautiful Thing!"

"You're never 100% ready, you're just next"....Ty Murray

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0