| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,098 Posts1,056,166 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 | Hello, I just joined and am looking forward to getting some good info from all you knowledgeable stovebolters. I just bought a 63 C-10 shortbed fleetside with the 6 cyl. and "3 on the tree". I had a 58 Apache a few years ago, then sold it to buy a boat of all things! I kind of regretted selling it and was hankering for another truck. I picked this one up off of craigslist for a 1800.00 which was a good deal I think. Has some electrical and body issues (don't they all?), but I bought it in Clearwater Fl. which is a little over an hour away and was able to drive it home. I was a little apprehensive about crossing the Sunshine Skyway bridge, but the ol girl handled it without a hitch! Thanks again for having me. Jay M. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 88 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 88 | welcome, we are here to help and get helped. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 843 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 843 | | | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 | Welcome Joy, glad to have you aboard! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 346 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 346 | Welcome to the Stovebolt, Jay 
Terry K.
1951 5 window 1/2 ton
The only way to have a friend is to be one. -Ralph Waldo Emerson-
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | If you can drive it home you are definitely "ahead of the game". Sounds like a nice RUNNING project. Welcome to the Stovebolt. Knowledge is the best resouce and this is the best place! | | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 382 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 382 | Welcome, Jay...its great to have you here! Make sure & fix us up with some pictures when you get a chance. | | |
| |
| |