| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,353 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 15 | Hey all,
So, the article on Jake's accident has me wanting to get the emergency brake fixed on my 1950 1.5 ton ...
The current situation is that one of the rear cables has been cut, and the other is likely stuck. I see cables for the little trucks, but not for big bolts.
What have you guys used to replace these cables with?
-Dan | | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 |
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,061 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,061 | I had trouble finding the right cables as well. I finally got some from KANTER Auto. I think they are in the links. Take the one you have off and send it to them and they will make you a pair.
1946 1-ton Panel 1952 1-ton Comml. W/Grain Body | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 | I got the e brake cables for my 38 1.5 from antique auto supply out of texas. they had them on the shelf reproduction. | | |
| |
| |