Okay, here's my first post. I think it's a pretty good turnaround since I just discovered this place yesterday. I happened to stumble my way here while doing a Google search on Chevy 292 parts.... Glad I found the site. You guys have a heck of a place here and hopefully I can contribute to it in some small way.
Now a little about me..... My name is Mike, I live in Watertown, South Dakota, and I like old trucks (Chevy's in particular). I'm a computer programmer by day and I tinker at night when I can. What brought me here was the searches for parts for my '63 Chevy C20 Stepside. I just bought that truck at the beginning of this month and I'm now in the process of getting it fired up. The plan is to use it for a daily driver for now and then a full fix-up later on down the road. I'll post more about my truck later and I'll include pictures for you to all drool over

. For now I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself to the crowd.