| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,139 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 105 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 105 | I just wanted to take a moment to say hi from a new member in Ohio. I just recently purchased a 1951 3100. It is in good running and driving condition but of course I have a list of projects to do on it. From what I've seen this looks like a great forum and I'm sure that I will have lots of questions since I am new to these trucks. I'm not new to older vehicles as I have had a 1969 Olds 442 convertible for 12 years now. But these trucks are a whole different ballgame.
Sincerely, Chris | | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 | Welcome to the Bolt! Ask away, lots of info and friendly people here that like to help out! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Welcome. This is the grandest place to hang out. Lots of knowledgeable folks here willing to share their secrets. I might add, before someone else does that we like pics!! Have a long and enjoyable stay. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Hi Chris, Welcome to the 'bolt. THE best source for info on your new 'toy'! Jock.  P.S As Alvin said don't forget the  1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 382 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 382 | You found a good place to hangout at, Chris. Lots of folks to help make the ballgame that much easier. Welcome aboard! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 |  Welcome aboard!!
Robert C. If it's true what they say, "You learn from your mistakes," I'm a Genius in the making. 1950 3600 | | |
| |
| |