The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
9 members (Charles in CA, dt235sd, jmoore, Jay R, Southerntruck, Flatblu4748, tclederman, 5cameo8, 1 invisible), 72 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,128
Posts1,056,683
Members48,452
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 615
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 615
Anyone got seats that lent themselves well to the Task Force models? I.E simple fabrication etc..

Thanks,

Keith

Last edited by Slickriffs; 06/18/2008 8:23 PM.
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 435
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 435
Can't say much about that model of truck, but I'm working on a 63 for my Sis and found a pair from a Plymouth Neon that are going to work great with very little work. Get the chance to browse through a salvage yard and find something you like, and most likely you'll be able to make them work easily enough. These trucks(all models and years) are very forgiving to about anything you can come up with to make it yours. Good luck.


dj durant

1964 Chevrolet C-10 Pickup Truck
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 335
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 335
caravan buckets ..have some if interested see parts for sale

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 926
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 926
I used '89 S-10 buckets in my '57 GMC,just cuz I had 'em and the stock seat was trashed. Comfortable enough,but a real hassle to install. The sliders are not at all concentric,so each hole had to be drilled specifically,and had to be lifted about 3 to 5 inches to get the seats leveled. I don'r recommend 'em if you have any other options open to you.
Speed


1954 GMC 350
1957 GMC 1/2 ton
1962 Chevy C-30
1952 Chevy 6400 dump bed project truck
'98 Harley FLSTC
'66 Pontiac Catalina
'76 Chevy 1 ton Duallie
'84 Bronco II
'78 Dodge W-200
'81 Toyota 4X4 truck
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 21
M
New Guy
New Guy
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 21
I have 2002 Chevy Silverado seats in my 57 TF, but getting ready to go back to stock. The seats fit great with only 4 holes required. I also like that the seat belts are integrated in the seat. Very comfortable....The only reason I am swapping is that I am 6'4" and the seats are thick so I am a little crowded. I also could not fit in the small center seat, just the buckets.


Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0