| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2008 Posts: 49 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2008 Posts: 49 | I have just purchased this truck. The previous owner said "It needs a new master cylinder". What he actually meant was "I rebuilt the master cylinder and then stripped out the brake line fitting at the banjo." I need that fitting. I have looked in all the usual places and cannot find the fitting. Does anyone know of a supplier? Is there some kind of workaround that I can put together from the local auto parts store? I will eventually change to a dual master cylinder and redo all the lines and brakes, but right now I would like to get it patched up so I can at least move it around in the shop. Thanks, Hugh. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 863 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 863 | Check out our Flaps Brass fitting selection.... | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | yes, those parts are non existant, don't come with a new MC either ... some time back I took the banjo to NAPA and went thru all their stuff and faked something that worked, but failing that you'll need to find good used, a post in the parts wanted here might turn something up
and welcome to the garage Hugh, always nice to see another TF series [pictures, we love pictures!] - there's some folks here who may have what you need, and always lots of good info
Bill | | |
| |
| |