| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,356 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 23 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 23 | I'm going to put a 350 with a 700r in my 56 TF.
What should I look for in a radiator? I don't have the original radiator to use as a guide. I don't mind if I have to rework the radiator support. The TF had a V8 originally.
Bob | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 3,068 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 3,068 | Get an aftermarket one from one of our vendors that has a trans. cooler built into it. It will be fresh and clean and capable of keeping your set-up cool, Scott | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | an original rad will mount easiest and work fine, especially if you still have the sheet metal pieces that mount the rad back close as original, otherwise no matter the rad, you need a shroud Bill | | |
| |
| |