The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 108 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,292
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Does anyone have the "modern" part # for the shocks on the rear of a 52 1/2 ton panel. I'm ready to get buy a couple and wonder who has bought some from a discount store and has the part #.
Say in a Monroe or Gabriel.
Thanks

Edit: I figure NAPA will list them but since I deliver parts for Advance sometime parttime I can get a good discount!! Plus if they have to order them there is no shipping! The very reason I deliver partime....sometime!

Last edited by Achipmunk; 04/30/2008 3:30 AM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 155
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 155
You should be able to cross the factory part # over to Monroe..If you've got a parts house that's been around a long time (not one of the newer chain ones), they should still have the books...


Geoff


68 GMC 3800
56 JD420C w/JD90 Loader
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 506
O
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
O Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 506
One flaps lists
Monroe Monro-Matic Plus Shock Absorber: Gas-Charged
as Part Number: 33049

Fits:
Rear; 3100 Series; 1/2 Ton 1950-55


-Tom

1950 Chevy 3100 w/ 1956 235

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0