Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
162
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,139 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 19 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 19 | hey all
im 27 years old, been workin on old trucks since I bought my first stove bolt when I was 15 , had it ever since.
these have to be the best looking trucks to ever be built. the 47-55 chevy and gmc trucks look so nice.
my current plans are to restore my original 1953 gmc 1 ton with a wrecker, the truck will be all original with tthe exception of a 1950 5 window cab,
currently the list of trucks is at 17, but should have 25 before spring.I own a towing and storage company so I have alot of room for these old trucks and I have a roll back so I bring them home two at a time.
my wife loves old truck as much as me but still doesnt know how many I have, and she never goes over to the yard.
hope to learn alot about these old trucks and have a great time .
Ryan Martens
1949 chevy 3/4 ton 1950 chevy 3/4 ton 5 window (running) 1950 gmc 3/4 ton 5 window (cab and chassis) 1950 chevy 1/2 ton (town of indian head truck) 1950 gmc step van ( snap-on tool van) Running 1950 chevy 5 window 2 ton cab and chassis (running) 1951 gmc 3/4 ton 5 window 1951 gmc 2 ton cab and chassis 1951 gmc 3/4 ton 1952 chevy 1 1/2 ton ( little semi tractor with fuel trailer )(running) 1952 chevy 1/2 ton (missing cab) 1953 gmc 2 ton (cab and chassis) 1953 gmc 3/4 ton 1953 gmc 1 ton tow truck (running) 1953 gmc 1/2 ton hot rod (soon to be 454/turbo 400) 1954 gmc 3/4 ton (running) 1954 chevy 3/4 ton cab and chassis (running)
on the way
1949 chevy 1/2 ton panel 1950 chevy 2 ton (grain truck) 1952 chevy 1 ton (pick up)? 1952 chevy 1 ton school bus panel 1953 gmc 1 1/2 ton school bus 1952 chevy 1/2 ton 1953 gmc 1 ton 1953 gmc 3/4 ton 1953 gmc 2 ton (grain truck)
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 85 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 85 | Welcome! I don't see any fire trucks on your list... Do you have pictures on the internet anywhere (link)? At least I know that I'm not the only young guy around!!! (other than my partner in crime that is...) Laterz, Gator >|--|~ | | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 19 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 19 | Hello,
I want a fire truck at some point if I can find one.
Ryan | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 166 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 166 | Welcome to the Bolt Ryan.
Looks like you have quite the collection! Did you find them all in Canada?
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS "Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -- Ronald Reagan 1966 Fleetside SWB Webshots | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 2,409 Former Workshop Owner | | Former Workshop Owner Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 2,409 | WOW!! Impressive inventory. Welcome to the Stovebolt. John
~ J Lucas 2006 GMC Envoy 4.2 I6 2023 Ram 2500/Cumins 6.7 I6 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Wife’s) 2002 Silverado 2500 Gas 6.0 1941 Chevy 1/2-Ton 1942 Chevy 1.5-Ton SWBIn the Gallery My Flicker Photos! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 19 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 19 | Hello all,
yes I found them all within 100Km (65 miles) from my house.
I would love a 1950 fire truck
Ryan | | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 346 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 346 | Welcome to the bolt, Ryan! 
Terry K.
1951 5 window 1/2 ton
The only way to have a friend is to be one. -Ralph Waldo Emerson-
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 677 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 677 | Some people are like Slinkies, Their not really good for nothing... But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs. 1951 3100 350 TBI Gallery Toddzilla... "$old" | | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 863 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 863 | Too Bad the Rockies are in the way or I'd be over to try to part company with one of them...  | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 | Welcome Ryan. That’s a fantastic collection you’ve got there. If they could talk they would all ask for a 261 which is the largest displacement bolt in replacement and ultimate stovebolt engine for these trucks. Among the many things Canadians can be thankful for GM Canada put these engines in Pontiac cars from 1955-1962 and I bet you can scoop up a dozen of them by checking your 100 km radius again. Happy hunting and here’s how to spot them: http://www.oldchevytrucks.com/cgi/htmlos.exe/004465.4.3154990386600028588?
1952 1300 Canadian 1/2 ton restomod You Tube | | |
| |