| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
155
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 34 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 34 | I was trying to install some gauges in my truck, and everything was going good until i installed the water temp gauge. I cracked my thermostat housing. I was just wondering if any of yall knew where i might locate one. I tried american classic truck parts and they didn't have one. Thanks Justin | | | | | | ZooKeeper Unregistered | | ZooKeeper Unregistered | Can we see a pic of the old thermostat housing???? Is it a 6 or 8cylinder??? I have some for both but need to know what you're working with...Joe | | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 34 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 34 | I really appreciate it. I found on from the local chevy place. There parts manager is really into the old trucks and he had three or four of them. But i do appreciate it. Thanks Justin | | | | | Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 19 | duckhunter i just clicked on the truck in your sig and i saw that you get strange looks when you are driving it. i am 14 and will be driveing a 63 chevy stepside when i an 16. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 547 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 547 | JB weld, JB weld, JB weld!
58' 3200 235 3-speed/OD
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 34 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 34 | Hey guys i really appreciate the advice. I am going to try and jb weld the part that is broke, but i have got a new part ordered. Hey yellowcat that is always good to see someone young that is bringing these old trucks back, you will be getting alot of strange looks also probably. | | |
| |
| |