The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 129 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,241
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#347932 12/12/2007 8:49 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 34
D
Apprentice
Apprentice
D Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 34
I was trying to install some gauges in my truck, and everything was going good until i installed the water temp gauge. I cracked my thermostat housing. I was just wondering if any of yall knew where i might locate one. I tried american classic truck parts and they didn't have one. Thanks Justin


1965 Chevy C-10
All Original
Z
ZooKeeper
Unregistered
ZooKeeper
Unregistered
Z
Can we see a pic of the old thermostat housing????
Is it a 6 or 8cylinder???
I have some for both but need to know what you're working with...Joe

#347960 12/12/2007 9:50 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 34
D
Apprentice
Apprentice
D Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 34
I really appreciate it. I found on from the local chevy place. There parts manager is really into the old trucks and he had three or four of them. But i do appreciate it. Thanks Justin


1965 Chevy C-10
All Original
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 19
Y
New Guy
New Guy
Y Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 19
duckhunter
i just clicked on the truck in your sig and i saw that you get strange looks when you are driving it.
i am 14 and will be driveing a 63 chevy stepside when i an 16.

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 547
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 547
JB weld, JB weld, JB weld!


58' 3200 235 3-speed/OD

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 34
D
Apprentice
Apprentice
D Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 34
Hey guys i really appreciate the advice. I am going to try and jb weld the part that is broke, but i have got a new part ordered. Hey yellowcat that is always good to see someone young that is bringing these old trucks back, you will be getting alot of strange looks also probably.


1965 Chevy C-10
All Original

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0