| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,325 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 6 | I have a 1965 chevy c 10 stepside and I have no working brakelight or taillights. I turn on the headlights and no power to the back of the truck. the fuses look good and I need to know how to wire it from the fuse box back. please help!!!
why does it always happen to me??
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,971 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,971 | There is a connector on the drivers side of the firewall, just behind the engine, about exhaust level or so. That connector goes to your rear lights. You might want to check the power at that point. Also take the taillight housings out and make sure they have good grounds. They tend to corrode where the taillights screw into the bed. Hope that helps some. | | |
| |
| |