The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 108 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,292
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#334768 11/08/2007 4:39 PM
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 12
W
New Guy
New Guy
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 12
I now have a different problem. I am looking for a yoke to fit the old muncie 3sp. It measures 1 3/16 with 16 teeth. I replaced the rear end in my 54 pickup with a newer one to get hwy gears & now all I need is that yoke . Anyone have one or know where I can get one???

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 155
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 155
Have ya checked yer local salvage yard???


Geoff


68 GMC 3800
56 JD420C w/JD90 Loader
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 52
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 52
Try your local driveline repair shop...Thats how i got one for my 68..They had to ship one up from california

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 12
W
New Guy
New Guy
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 12
Tried some local yards. Still looking! thanks!

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,098
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,098
I got a new one for a job a while back from Powertrain Industries in Garden Grove, CA. 714-893-4585. It was about $80.
Fred


1956 3100 Pickup/Red/350/3sp OD/PS/Disc Brakes
1957 Bel Air Sport Coupe/Red/355/TH350/PS/Disc Brakes
2017 Silverado LT Single Cab SB/Black/5.3/6 Speed Trans
1947 Willys CJ2A w/F-Head engine

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0