| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Nick in Manitou, Gray_Ghost, Shade Baby, J Lucas, TUTS 59, Bill Hanlon, papas52, 2 invisible),
120
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 12 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 12 | I now have a different problem. I am looking for a yoke to fit the old muncie 3sp. It measures 1 3/16 with 16 teeth. I replaced the rear end in my 54 pickup with a newer one to get hwy gears & now all I need is that yoke . Anyone have one or know where I can get one??? | | |
| |
| |