| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,154 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 16 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 16 | looking for some though on keeping this air force sub blue as she was or doing my own thing. I think I will sell her at some point but not until I have finish up some of the rust problems. paint is getting close . help me. Jack | | | | | Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 181 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 181 | You're telling me you have an original Air Force Stovebolt! If so keep it original. I like seeing trucks as they appeared when new. That truck has veteran status and should be honored by letting it wear its old uniform! Plus I am an AF guy, (prior active duty and still Air National Guard) so maybe I am bias. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 16 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 16 | well AF guy, thanks for the time in air force. It looks like it's going to be a boy, all blue. You real got me, and your right. the only things missing are a red light on top and a siren on the left ( driver side ) fender. Oh an the back seats, but not sure if had any to start with. If I can I will try to sent pix ID plate etc. thanks again for your time in the serves an here. Jack | | | | | Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 1,132 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 1,132 | jm1327, I think my 49 might have been AF also because it had a big number 26 painted on the roof.
Weeds | | |
| |
| |