| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hush, crenwelge, RoadsScholar, Gdads51, R&S 51 GMC, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, Ponchogl, Gray_Ghost),
106
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 24 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 24 | To the people that have relocated there gas tank under the bed, what is all needed? The kit I am looking at is at http://tuckersparts.com/catalog.html?Iit=603&Ict=133 is there anything else I need? Is this a pretty easy install? Does anyone know of a better kit? Any help would be great. thankyou. Also if it makes a difference my truck is a 64 c10 short wide. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 24 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 24 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 3,068 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 3,068 | That should be it except for the frame mod.s that you might have to do. I used a steel tank and welded in 2 cross pieces to help support it. I also ran all new steel (galvanized) fuel line to it and mounted it in insulated fasteners. I'm not quite to the body modification point yet so I can't help there, Good luck, Scott | | |
| |
| |