Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,437 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Finally got a couple pics on my panel I'm working on. Maybe soon I can get the rest of them up to where I am currently at on the project. Now lets see if I can get the link in here.....bear with me I'm trying to learn. Pics arhttp://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/e here | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | hmmm, something wrong. Lets try it again. If no pics I'll go back to the drawing board?!! http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/ | | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 443 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 443 | There, you got it that time. That will be a nice looking bolt when you get it done. You just don't see too many of those around anymore, or at least I haven't seen too many.. 1957 Chevrolet 1/2-ton Stepside LB in the Gallery My Photobucket shots The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873) | | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 28 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 28 | | | | | | Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 285 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 285 |  Keep up the good work Alvin! You're etting there! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | thanks guys, I am in the process of building me a couple stands to roll it around on. My nephew called today and has me 8 wheels he got out of the trash bin at Freightliner today. Maybe next weekend I can start blasting the chassis. Stay tuned more to come...Brian56, you keeping that big Volvo between the ditches aren't you!!! | | |
| |