Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 119 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 119 | Lots and lots (pun intended) of our beloved trucks will be crossing the block on the over the next six days: Tuesday #16 (1951), 16.1 (1971), #29 (1954), #44 (1957), #51 (1946), #52 (1937) #58 (1957), #64 (1951) Wednesday #323 (1955.1), #333 (1955.2), #334 (1958 GMC), #339.1 (1971), #360 (1952), #365.1 (1934), #375 (1968), #378 (1955.1), #409 (1953), #442.1 (1955.1), #451 (1955.2) Thursday #654 (1955.2), #660 (1966), #660.1 (1952), #663 (1955.2) Friday #923 (1959), #928 (1955.2 Cameo), #931 (1956 GMC) Satuday 1228.1 (1949 GMC), #1231.1 (1957 Cameo) Sunday #1511 (1958 GMC), #1528 (1957 Cameo), #1607 (1953). I think I got all of the pre '73 trucks. No telling which ones will see TV (although I suspect 1231.1 may make it), but the selling price and additional pictures will be posted on the B-J website. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 184 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 184 | Okay, I am probably an idiot, but what is the last day of viewing for the auction?
I am local and I don't even know this much. Never really thought of BJ as a truck kind of event I guess.
I guess if I can escape work, it would be good to take a trip over with my camera. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 119 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 119 | Sunday 1/21 is the last day of the event. It's on t.v. from 12:00 to 7:00 p.m. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 Riding in the Passing Lane | | Riding in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 | There is a 57 Olds conv. going on the auction. I,d love to have. If I had $100,000 I,d go there & buy it. They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing. 1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne SuperIn the Gallery Forum | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 688 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 688 | I like seeing any TRUCK at B.J., But I really would like to see more of em.
Cliff59 | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 3 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 3 | with saturday being their "premier" day that 49 they are selling billed as "Finest early GM pickup on the face of the planet".is hideous. | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | I'm going out there to look around on Saturday. Maybe some of them high rollers will drop some change on the ground.  | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 688 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 688 | Originally posted by cletis: I'm going out there to look around on Saturday. Maybe some of them high rollers will drop some change on the ground. Ill look for you on TV there Charlie...ya think you might just pick ya up a new ride as well? Cliff59 | | |
| |