The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (TUTS 59, 1 invisible), 89 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,134
Posts1,056,402
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 119
D
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 119
Lots and lots (pun intended) of our beloved trucks will be crossing the block on the over the next six days:
Tuesday #16 (1951), 16.1 (1971), #29 (1954), #44 (1957), #51 (1946), #52 (1937) #58 (1957), #64 (1951)
Wednesday #323 (1955.1), #333 (1955.2), #334 (1958 GMC), #339.1 (1971), #360 (1952), #365.1 (1934), #375 (1968), #378 (1955.1), #409 (1953), #442.1 (1955.1), #451 (1955.2)
Thursday #654 (1955.2), #660 (1966), #660.1 (1952), #663 (1955.2)
Friday #923 (1959), #928 (1955.2 Cameo), #931 (1956 GMC)
Satuday 1228.1 (1949 GMC), #1231.1 (1957 Cameo)
Sunday #1511 (1958 GMC), #1528 (1957 Cameo), #1607 (1953).
I think I got all of the pre '73 trucks. No telling which ones will see TV (although I suspect 1231.1 may make it), but the selling price and additional pictures will be posted on the B-J website.


[b]1957 Chevy Big Window 3100[.b]

In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix in Picasa

It ain't broke 'til you can't fix it any more.
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 184
3
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
3 Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 184
Okay, I am probably an idiot, but what is the last day of viewing for the auction?

I am local and I don't even know this much. Never really thought of BJ as a truck kind of event I guess.

I guess if I can escape work, it would be good to take a trip over with my camera.


If it ain't broke, take it apart and figure out why!
39 Chevy in the Gallery
Photobucket Album
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 119
D
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 119
Sunday 1/21 is the last day of the event. It's on t.v. from 12:00 to 7:00 p.m.


[b]1957 Chevy Big Window 3100[.b]

In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix in Picasa

It ain't broke 'til you can't fix it any more.
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,597
W
Riding in the Passing Lane
Riding in the Passing Lane
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,597
There is a 57 Olds conv. going on the auction. I,d love to have. If I had $100,000 I,d go there & buy it.


They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing.
1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne Super
In the Gallery Forum
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 688
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 688
I like seeing any TRUCK at B.J., But I really would like to see more of em.


Cliff59


Deluxe \'52, Savoy \'54 Apache59
"She may not be the youngest girl at the ball, but she can still turn a head or two."
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 3
B
Junior Member
Junior Member
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 3
with saturday being their "premier" day that 49 they are selling billed as "Finest early GM pickup on the face of the planet".is hideous.

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
I'm going out there to look around on Saturday. Maybe some of them high rollers will drop some change on the ground. cool


"It's just a phase. He'll grow out of it." Mama, 1964

1956 Chevy 1/2-ton 3100
1953 Chevy 6100 "The Yard dog"
1954 GMC Suburban Now with a new proud owner.
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 688
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 688
Quote
Originally posted by cletis:
I'm going out there to look around on Saturday. Maybe some of them high rollers will drop some change on the ground. cool
Ill look for you on TV there Charlie...ya think you might just pick ya up a new ride as well? grin


Cliff59


Deluxe \'52, Savoy \'54 Apache59
"She may not be the youngest girl at the ball, but she can still turn a head or two."

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0