The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
8 members (TexasJim50, Otto Skorzeny, Greg_H, GusG, Lonnie, Nick in Manitou, J Lucas, moparguy), 102 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,428
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#218963 11/03/2006 11:19 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 23
4
Junior Member
Junior Member
4 Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 23
Does anyone know of a site or source for priceing of old parts? I noticed some on the Jim Carter site but not many.

#218964 11/03/2006 11:47 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 975
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 975
David,

What kind of parts are you looking for?

Sheet metal is very hard to come by. Looking at the pics of your truck, you might be able to save your fenders. Running board on the right side does not look too bad either.

Anyway, give us an idea of what you are looking for.

Working with people I have met on this site has been the best source for parts thus far.

#218965 11/04/2006 5:29 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 507
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 507
David, I agree with the above note the truck doesn't look all that bad. I have seen much worse and have owned some of them. Let us know what you are looking for in the way of parts, maybe we can deal.


"If it ain't Steel it ain't Real"
"Earth the insane aslyum for the rest of the Universe"
41 1/2-ton, a work in progress
68 Shortbed stepside 327/325hp/700R4
#218966 11/05/2006 3:25 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 23
4
Junior Member
Junior Member
4 Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 23
The sheetmetal for the cab is fair, the Running boards are good. The rear fenders are shot and the drivers door in missing the bottom 6 inches both outside and inside. I also need a replateable grill,I am trying to stay away from the repops.

The info I am looking for is what to ask for the old parts I am not going to use. Was hoping that someone knew of a guide.

#218967 11/05/2006 5:17 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,144
K
'Bolter
'Bolter
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,144
I believe American Classic offers some used parts. Click on their banner at top of the page


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0