| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,462 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 112 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 112 | what kind of price do you all think it would sell for just curious my truck | | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 76 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 76 | Why would you want to sell that! Man thats nice!
1961 k-10 86 c-20 02 duramax
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 | Sell...didn't you just finish this. She's a beauty. Why not enjoy the fruits of your labor a while? | | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 112 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 112 | oh i am going to ride for a long time just wondering if and when i decide to sell | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 688 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 688 | I think that you should drive her untill you can't, then sell her for about $35,000.00. Or you could just donate her to a worthy cause....... ...The Old StoveBolters Retirement Home! Cliff59 | | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 191 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 191 | I guess you could donate it to me, I think I'm a non-profit organization, atleast is seems that way. LOL  | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 299 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 299 | I was just looking at a nice 69 step with a balanced 350 ,blower ,etc,etc,etc here in BC for 18,500 | | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 19 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 19 | Wow nice truck. I wouldnt even think about selling her. You would probably be sorry a few months/years down the road.
"Send lawyers, guns, and money." W.Zevon
| | |
| |
| |