The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (MaxStewart, MikeE, ShopRag, 59 fleet, DougH6100, Hotrod Lincoln), 141 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,128
Posts1,056,661
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#199119 01/24/2006 12:20 AM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5
W
Junior Member
Junior Member
W Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5
I am looking for some plain old steel wheels with an eight lug pattern. Does anyone know what year range late model chevy or ford wheels will bolt up with no offset issues?

Also if I am running the original drums, do I need to run 16" wheels or will 15" work?

Split rims have got to go.

Thanks

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 33
U
Member
Member
U Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 33
The stock wheels off my '82 C20 fit on my '66 C20 with no problems. They are 16". Best thing is, you can pull them from the local salvage yard with tires for less than $100.00. I think you would have to go aftermarket to get 8 lugs in 15".
Scott


Life is good. Keep on playing.
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,068
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,068
Dodge 8 bolts will fit too,
Scott


Scott Ward

2 1948 1.5-ton Loadmasters
The red one and The snow pusher
1 1950 3100
1 1955.1 Chevy 6500
1 1954 Chevy 6500 2-Ton
1 1955 1st Series COE 5700
1 1963 K20 (454)
1 1964 C10 (350)
1 1951 1.5-ton Dump Truck
1953 and a 1956 Ford F800

Raising a teenager is like trying to nail Jello to a tree!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,258
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,258
Too bad you are so far away. I have 4ea. 8 x 16.5 chevy rims, free for the taking!


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0