Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (tclederman, 68ironhead, Pre '68 Dave, Jon G, 3B, GMCJammer51, DuckRancher, Peggy M, 1 invisible),
134
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 17 | Here are the pics of the 66 chevy...Thanks for the help! Let me know what you guys think. I'll be sending a email with pics/story to the gallery soon. http://photos.yahoo.com/hooperbt | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | looks like it will come in handy to haul your bench surfing stuff with, tell us more about it, I can tell it has a six in it..............thanks for showing,,,,,,,,,,Fred Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 709 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2001 Posts: 709 | Looks to be in pretty decent CA condition. Have fun and keep it between the ditches.
Bruce Old Toy: Ol' Betsy stock 59 Apache SB Stepside (Gone but not Forgotten) New Toy: 1962 Impala SS Coupe The Driver: 1990 Toyota truck
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 17 | Quick summary...Uncle owned car for last 30+ years. He passed away about 5 years ago, but the car probably really hasn't been driven for the last 7-10 years because he was sick...My cousin kept it running but it would sit for months at a time...It was in Napa pretty dry climate....I'm on the coast so more moisture.
I have always liked trucks but to be honest I don't like the new cars out today...Always liked older cars...My friends think I'm weird because I'm 31 and they are into all the new cars....I remembered my aunt had this car and asked if she wanted to sell it...She called it a "piece of junk" and told me to take it for free....I'd like to restore it make it look nice and cruise it surfing...I know it would make my uncle happy....He loved that truck....As kids we would all sit in the back and he cruise around town...Now I think it's illegal for people to ride in the back of the bed in CA.... | | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 476 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 476 | Good memories. Thanks for the pictures!
Don't lose your head to save a minute, You need your head, your brains are in it. Burma-Shave (1947)
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 313 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 313 | It looks like a good solid truck. Do you know how many miles are on it? | | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 17 | the odomoter stopped at 95,000 | | |
| |