The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (TooMany2count, 1955 1 Series, Shade Baby, Gray_Ghost), 157 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,274
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#190173 09/26/2005 10:37 PM
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 17
B
BTH
Offline
New Guy
New Guy
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 17
Here are the pics of the 66 chevy...Thanks for the help! Let me know what you guys think. I'll be sending a email with pics/story to the gallery soon.

http://photos.yahoo.com/hooperbt

#190174 09/27/2005 12:05 AM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
looks like it will come in handy to haul your bench surfing stuff with, tell us more about it, I can tell it has a six in it..............thanks for showing,,,,,,,,,,Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

#190175 09/27/2005 12:19 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 709
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 709
Looks to be in pretty decent CA condition. Have fun and keep it between the ditches.


Bruce
Old Toy: Ol' Betsy stock 59 Apache SB Stepside (Gone but not Forgotten)
New Toy: 1962 Impala SS Coupe
The Driver: 1990 Toyota truck
#190176 09/27/2005 1:15 AM
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 17
B
BTH
Offline
New Guy
New Guy
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 17
Quick summary...Uncle owned car for last 30+ years. He passed away about 5 years ago, but the car probably really hasn't been driven for the last 7-10 years because he was sick...My cousin kept it running but it would sit for months at a time...It was in Napa pretty dry climate....I'm on the coast so more moisture.

I have always liked trucks but to be honest I don't like the new cars out today...Always liked older cars...My friends think I'm weird because I'm 31 and they are into all the new cars....I remembered my aunt had this car and asked if she wanted to sell it...She called it a "piece of junk" and told me to take it for free....I'd like to restore it make it look nice and cruise it surfing...I know it would make my uncle happy....He loved that truck....As kids we would all sit in the back and he cruise around town...Now I think it's illegal for people to ride in the back of the bed in CA....

#190177 09/27/2005 1:33 AM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 476
B
Moderator
Moderator
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 476
Good memories. Thanks for the pictures!


Don't lose your head to save a minute,
You need your head, your brains are in it.
Burma-Shave (1947)
#190178 09/27/2005 2:31 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 313
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 313
It looks like a good solid truck. Do you know how many miles are on it?

#190179 09/27/2005 3:34 AM
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 17
B
BTH
Offline
New Guy
New Guy
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 17
the odomoter stopped at 95,000


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0