| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TS3600, 55shaker),
86
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 | Can anyone recommend a good truck cover for outside use? One that you've had a while and have experienced no negative effects? I'm a bit leery of covers 'cause in the late 80's I spent $200 on a cover that was supposed to keep water out and breathe. I've never had a car that had such an accelerated rate of paint bubbling. It did better parked outside for a year with no cover. I just painted my upper cab and I don't want the night time dew accumulating and being static in the roof drip rail. -David | | | | | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 586 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 586 | I have not had very good luck with a cover. I, too have a car covered outside and is suppose to breathe. I think it breathes moist air. I live near the coast and unforturnately the moisture seems impossible to keep out. Not even sure if the most expensive cover will do the job. Cecil....... | | |
| |
| |