| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Gdads51),
84
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,447 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 | Can anyone recommend a good truck cover for outside use? One that you've had a while and have experienced no negative effects? I'm a bit leery of covers 'cause in the late 80's I spent $200 on a cover that was supposed to keep water out and breathe. I've never had a car that had such an accelerated rate of paint bubbling. It did better parked outside for a year with no cover. I just painted my upper cab and I don't want the night time dew accumulating and being static in the roof drip rail. -David | | |
| |
| |