The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Shade Baby, 1 invisible), 75 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,125
Posts1,056,336
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#174181 12/23/2004 10:26 PM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 219
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 219
I've searched & searched and I can't find 6 lug smoothies anywhere. frown Does anyone have a source, or, a link where I can find the 6 lug smoothies?? It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Jim Sgrig


"I can go anywhere...for I am a Piewagoneer...To the Piewagon"

1966 Chevy Panel Delivery 1966 in the Gallery and more on Webshots
#174182 12/23/2004 10:47 PM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
I have them on my truck,,try LMC for one source, you might finds some pix of how they look on my site,,regards,,Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

#174183 12/23/2004 10:55 PM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 219
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 219
Thanks Fred,
That's exactly what I'm looking for. Found a bunch for 5 lug wheels. But, none for 6 lugs.
I'll give LMC a shot. Thanks again!!

JS


"I can go anywhere...for I am a Piewagoneer...To the Piewagon"

1966 Chevy Panel Delivery 1966 in the Gallery and more on Webshots
#174184 12/23/2004 11:00 PM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 375
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 375
Try Wheel Vintiques at www.wheelvintiques.com


Jerry Acheson
Indianapolis, IN
57 Chevy 3100
#174185 12/23/2004 11:40 PM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 445
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 445
Try www.summitracing.com in Ohio.You can order by mail,2 day delivery.Rim & cap cost around $55.ea


dan-pa
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
Right on on Summit speed shop.I have converted 2 of mine to 5 bolt car pattern.When I change out the rearend I will get 2 more 5 lugs.Right now I have 2 6 lugs smoothies in the garage.Summit has them for around $55.your choice of width.I believe they also have free shipping.When I get my new rear put in I will have a set to get rid of.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
Oh yeah check oiut my 55 2nd series in the gallery to see if these are the right ones.

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
W
Socket Breaker
Socket Breaker
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
stumblin' aroudn summit racign site - they sell the wheel vintique caps/wheels.

just so ya'll know...

-W

#174191 12/26/2004 12:20 AM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 769
L
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
L Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 769
I got mine from Wheel Smith, Inc. They are located in Santa Ana Ca. 1-714-556-3861. Great people to work with, very helpful. I figured the back spacing I needed, placed the order and picked them up a week later. They also have a full line of other wheels and hub caps.

Lonnie


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0