Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,319 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 219 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 219 | I've searched & searched and I can't find 6 lug smoothies anywhere.  Does anyone have a source, or, a link where I can find the 6 lug smoothies?? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jim Sgrig | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | I have them on my truck,,try LMC for one source, you might finds some pix of how they look on my site,,regards,,Fred Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 219 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 219 | Thanks Fred, That's exactly what I'm looking for. Found a bunch for 5 lug wheels. But, none for 6 lugs. I'll give LMC a shot. Thanks again!!
JS | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 375 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 375 | Try Wheel Vintiques at www.wheelvintiques.com | | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 445 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 445 | Try www.summitracing.com in Ohio.You can order by mail,2 day delivery.Rim & cap cost around $55.ea
dan-pa
| | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 | Right on on Summit speed shop.I have converted 2 of mine to 5 bolt car pattern.When I change out the rearend I will get 2 more 5 lugs.Right now I have 2 6 lugs smoothies in the garage.Summit has them for around $55.your choice of width.I believe they also have free shipping.When I get my new rear put in I will have a set to get rid of. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 | Oh yeah check oiut my 55 2nd series in the gallery to see if these are the right ones. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | stumblin' aroudn summit racign site - they sell the wheel vintique caps/wheels.
just so ya'll know...
-W | | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 769 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 769 | I got mine from Wheel Smith, Inc. They are located in Santa Ana Ca. 1-714-556-3861. Great people to work with, very helpful. I figured the back spacing I needed, placed the order and picked them up a week later. They also have a full line of other wheels and hub caps.
Lonnie | | |
| |