The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (1955 1 Series, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, rfs56trk, DHedrick, Robert Crandall, klhansen), 123 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,087
Posts1,056,399
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 18
7
Junior Member
Junior Member
7 Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 18
I have a 1971 chevy C-20 custom deluxe. I want to replace my original seat cover with a exact replacment. The seat is cloth on vinyl. Not herringbone. It has a scroll pattern. I can find these things all over the web, but nobody has pics.
Am I safe just ordering cloth on vinyl black on black? I could have my original redone, but that would be more money than I care to spend on an old cover with questionable life.

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
brotherstrucks.com has a web site with pictures of what you are looking for their catalog is 5.00 well worth the money. i have ordered about 2500.00 worth of parts from them this year and was satisfied with the quality and if i needed help they were there for me. ron


Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.
1954 3100 Chevy truck
In the Gallery
2017 Buick Encore
See more pix
1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 709
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 709
Ditto the catalog from Classic Industries. Their online catalog is not that helpful with the pics though.


Bruce
Old Toy: Ol' Betsy stock 59 Apache SB Stepside (Gone but not Forgotten)
New Toy: 1962 Impala SS Coupe
The Driver: 1990 Toyota truck

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0