| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,418 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 18 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 18 | I have a 1971 chevy C-20 custom deluxe. I want to replace my original seat cover with a exact replacment. The seat is cloth on vinyl. Not herringbone. It has a scroll pattern. I can find these things all over the web, but nobody has pics. Am I safe just ordering cloth on vinyl black on black? I could have my original redone, but that would be more money than I care to spend on an old cover with questionable life. | | |
| |
| |