The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (1955 1 Series, 49choptop, 3800GUY, Shade Baby), 98 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,274
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 117
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 117
I recently bought a '64 C-10 that needs new door panels and I'm trying to figure out what will work as a donor source. Are '64-66 different from '60-63?

Thanks,
Brent

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 613
Z
Member
Member
Z Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 613
yes,way different.

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,068
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,068
Come on down, I'll give you some,
Scott


Scott Ward

2 1948 1.5-ton Loadmasters
The red one and The snow pusher
1 1950 3100
1 1955.1 Chevy 6500
1 1954 Chevy 6500 2-Ton
1 1955 1st Series COE 5700
1 1963 K20 (454)
1 1964 C10 (350)
1 1951 1.5-ton Dump Truck
1953 and a 1956 Ford F800

Raising a teenager is like trying to nail Jello to a tree!
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 117
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 117
Quote
Originally posted by zenish:
yes,way different.
Thanks! smile

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 117
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 117
Quote
Originally posted by 48bigtrucks:
Come on down, I'll give you some,
Scott
Wish I could, but no time for a trip with winter this close, especially just for door panels. frown But if you've got a pair that's really worth shipping, I'd be happy to give you my FedEx shipper number if you want to send a pair up here. grin

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,068
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,068
I would prefer you look at them and decide you wanted them before we went to the expense of shipping them. Besides, the panels should be easy enough to find locally. If there's anything else you may want to make a trip worth while, give me a shopping list.
How far north of Iowa are you? I'm only about 3 1/2 hours from the House On The Rock area.
Scott


Scott Ward

2 1948 1.5-ton Loadmasters
The red one and The snow pusher
1 1950 3100
1 1955.1 Chevy 6500
1 1954 Chevy 6500 2-Ton
1 1955 1st Series COE 5700
1 1963 K20 (454)
1 1964 C10 (350)
1 1951 1.5-ton Dump Truck
1953 and a 1956 Ford F800

Raising a teenager is like trying to nail Jello to a tree!
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 117
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 117
Quote
Originally posted by 48bigtrucks:
How far north of Iowa are you? I'm only about 3 1/2 hours from the House On The Rock area.
Scott
I'm quite literally as far north in Wisconsin as one can get. I live 8 blocks off of Lake Superior. (Or put another way, about 7.5 hours from Dubuque.) Nothing is easy to find locally -- so thank God for eBay and the Internet. :-\

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,068
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,068
Let me take a look at my stash and see what I got. I'm going on vacation next week so nothing will happen until after that. I'll measure them up and get a shipping cost and we can go from there. Hope you're not in a hurry,
Scott


Scott Ward

2 1948 1.5-ton Loadmasters
The red one and The snow pusher
1 1950 3100
1 1955.1 Chevy 6500
1 1954 Chevy 6500 2-Ton
1 1955 1st Series COE 5700
1 1963 K20 (454)
1 1964 C10 (350)
1 1951 1.5-ton Dump Truck
1953 and a 1956 Ford F800

Raising a teenager is like trying to nail Jello to a tree!
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 117
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 117
Quote
Originally posted by 48bigtrucks:
Let me take a look at my stash and see what I got. I'm going on vacation next week so nothing will happen until after that. I'll measure them up and get a shipping cost and we can go from there. Hope you're not in a hurry,
Scott
No hurry at all. This truck ain't goin' anywhere (although I did order a pair of new front fenders and cab corners this morning.) smile


Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0