Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 1,159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 1,159 | Congrats to both Bill and Phil Pierce (TrknGMC) for winning trophys at the Clifton, VA show today! See photos here r, John
~ One of many.
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 195 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 195 | Looks like a fun day, great weather! Congratulations to both trophy winners! 
Red meat is not bad for you.........Fuzzy green meat is bad for you!
"What happens in the garage stays in the garage!"
1958 Chevy Spartan 100 firetruck in the Gallery
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 63 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 63 | Beautiful! Congradulations to both of you. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 | | | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 700 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 700 | My 1941 in the Stovebolt Gallery My Photo AlbumBut I tried, didn't I? ... At least I did that. RP McMurphy The past belongs to the future...but only the present can preserve it. Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 | Tonight I'm still working at the firehouse but I sure do wish I could have made the trip with you all. It looks like it was alot of fun!
Congratulations! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Congratulations to both of you. Bill Marlow is looking a little Sweet? | | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 Camp Commandant | | Camp Commandant Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 | We had a great day thats for sure. The weather was great, the town of Clifton was nice and all the rides were awesome. Thanks to Phil, Sweet and Jim McGinnis for talking the show up and inviting us to come out. It really was fun. I wish that all our trucks had won trophies, they all deserved it! I think Stovebolt Lane at the top of the town was the hit of the show, if I may say so myself. Hope we can get the same spot next year. Thanks for the kudos, I am blown away that with all those nice vehicles there that I got a prize. Very special. Can't wait til Winchester when we can all get together again. Bill | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | congrats, beautiful trucks.
-W | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,107 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,107 | | | |
| |