51 250 series 1 ton GMC. Pulled the front end off to remove motor and found what appears to be 70+ year old rubber seals. Or, are these after market because I can’t find them anywhere online at the regular vendors ? Should I consider a similar configuration at one of the weatherstrip manufactures for other applications?
I think it's unlikey that you will find a replacement but that's just a guess. If you have a factory assembly manual it would help you determine the GM part number and from there you could start researching if a replacement can be found.
Ron - - Dusty53 1954 Chevy 3604 In the Gallery Forum "You can't dance with the Devil and then wonder why you're still in Hell." "They will forget what you've said, and they will forget what you have done but they will never forget the way you made them feel."