Hi! I got this truck back in November and needed a lot of floor pan and firewall work. I just finished up putting a disc brake conversion on the front and now getting ready to put the engine and transmission in. I recently pulled out a locked up eight cylinder, and decided on putting in an in-line six with a three speed transmission.
Curios, whatever happened to the '65? Did you get the 454/400 in? If you still have that truck, maybe you can update that DITY thread. (We may move it to HiPo or 60-66.)
Glad to see you are back and still in the game. Also happy to see you have figured out how to do the images. Big change from 2010.
Looking forward to hearing more and seeing more photos!
Last edited by Peggy M; 06/07/20235:29 PM.
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804 "Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship In the Gallery "We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
1962 C10 with a 235 6cyl -- all of the drive train seems to be original. Some of this story is in the Side Lot Some people like a new truck. I liked the old ones.