Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,414 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2020 Posts: 788 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2020 Posts: 788 | I could not find the attachment manager while attempting to post on the Greasy Spoon today. Did I miss something? | | | | | Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 2,242 Herder of Cats, Goats, and Sheep (moderator) | | Herder of Cats, Goats, and Sheep (moderator) Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 2,242 | No images are allowed in the Greasy Spoon. One of the goals is to limit the bandwidth/storage used by non-stovebolt related discussion. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2020 Posts: 788 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2020 Posts: 788 | | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 | You are welcome to post photos in the “Spoon”, but you will have to use a link to a off site hosting service!
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 | I keep hoping that will change, but so far, no luck! | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 | I keep hoping that will change, but so far, no luck! Can you just imagine the nightmare for the forum Moderators. We have quite a few folks on here with no filters!
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 | On other forums, yes. But not here. People here are generally very good about following the rules. It would just be nice once in a while to occasionally put up a pic of something, since I don't do links. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | Do you mean there is another way???? 
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,084 Authorized Pest | | Authorized Pest Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,084 | You don't *do* links or you don't know how to do links?  Besides the bandwidth issue, our hosting provider uploads our content to a cloud as its backup. We pay extra for that and it fluctuates. Typed words are almost nothing. Graphics are not too bad in that they are low rez. Now images are a whole different game. Some that come in here are low rez (72 dpi) but 55" wide. (Great for the calendars!) And you've seen the strange images in links that appear in the Spoon.  So, with LINKS, the image appears in another browser and not on Stovebolt.com ... so NOT OUR PROBLEM so to speak. At least: not our dime.  It is nice to include an image: in the Spoon, that'll be a link to an image. 
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804"Charlie" - The Stovebolt FlagshipIn the Gallery"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill | | |
| |