Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
151
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 314 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 314 | Great weekend! Saturday I hauled some scrap down to the scrap yard. Sitting in a lot along the entrance to the scale house was a 1959 2 ton Dump truck. I know the owner of the yard pretty well and we got to chatting. I decided to ask about the 'bolt. Long story short... I now have another one! Amazingly, it runs and drives, and is inspected until June. I haven't gotten it home yet, but it will only be a couple weeks until I have two dump 'bolts on the property. I only wish I had my camera with me. Mrs. Inky was not quite as delighted as I was, but nothing catastrophic... She did tell me that if I bring any more home after this one she'll divorce me.  | | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy Inky05, details and pictures please, what engine does it have? I would guess it's rusted to death or the P O would have tried to sell it, or wreck it. More info please, I've had to teach myself not to listen when they plead with me to take me home. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | you are lucky, the only things that follow me home are women and cats  sounds like a good deal though,,Fred Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 147 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 147 | So, are you going to miss her? -RT1 * | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 314 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 314 | Sorry, No pics yet... It has a 235 in it that is so clean that you could eat off of it! The guy at the scrap yard got it from an estate... clear title! The cab is in excellent shape, but the fenders are kinda banged up. The dump body has been patched up quite a bit.and is fairly solid. the tires look like they are almost new. It will be a few weeks before I bring it home, but I will try to get some pictures before then. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 267 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 267 |
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 199 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 199 | Great day in the morning!!!Some people have all the luck.CONGRATULATIONS!! Hobert
"The Lord is my shepherd"
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 332 Big Bolt Shop Curmudgeon | | Big Bolt Shop Curmudgeon Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 332 | Inky, jest give her one of 'em, and tell her if she ever leaves, that's her transportation!
Drivin' down a 2 lane country road in a stovebolt.....cowboy, it don't get no better than this!
1946 1-1/2 ton Chevy "Ol Blue", or "THE BIG 'UN"
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 926 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 926 | There ya go-that way,if she leaves she can use HER truck to carry off everything ya own...Just kiddin'. Good score! You're lucky to have a wife who tolerates old truck addiction even this much. Speed | | |
| |