The strikers are different on the 50 so changing them to the 50 style would be necessary. I don’t know if there’s any other mods you would need to do.
Last edited by Phak1; 01/24/202111:35 PM.
Phil Moderator, The Engine Shop, Interiors and Project Journals
1952 Chevrolet 3100, Three on the Tree, 4:11 torque tube Updated to: ‘59 235 w/hydraulic lifters, 12v w/alternator, HEI, PCV and Power front Disc Brakes Project Journals Stovebolt Gallery Forum
First photo, 47-51 latch. Second photo, 51-55 1st series latches (also fit 55 second series thru 62).
Last edited by Phak1; 01/25/202112:33 AM.
Phil Moderator, The Engine Shop, Interiors and Project Journals
1952 Chevrolet 3100, Three on the Tree, 4:11 torque tube Updated to: ‘59 235 w/hydraulic lifters, 12v w/alternator, HEI, PCV and Power front Disc Brakes Project Journals Stovebolt Gallery Forum
The recess in the cab is different where the strikers go I've never had a set close properly when mixing and matching. I was able to put 54 doors on a 48 but not the other way around. Altman or Bear Claw probably fixes that.